TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- If you use Our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason.
- At any time before the Goods are despatched, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without giving any reason.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel all or part of your order.
Price and Payment
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the items does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Our Website before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than  days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- Within 14 days from the date of purchase
- with both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- at your risk and cost.
- In returning a faulty item please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of 1 month.
- If we agree that the item is faulty, we will:
- refund the cost of return carriage;
- repair or replace the item as we choose.
- All items will be shipped within 72 hours of the date of proof of payment received or payment reflecting in our account (excluding public holidays and weekends). A tracking number will be sent to you after the parcel is packaged, you will then be notified when it has been sent out.
- It is your responsibility to track your parcel.
- Should you have any questions regarding the whereabouts of your parcel, the courier should be contacted.
- If items have to be re-delivered because they were refused, undeliverable or unclaimed due to incorrect address details provided by you, you will be billed and held liable for any additional delivery costs.
- Proof of payment or payment has to be reflected before your back order will be purchased from the supplier.
- Back orders will take up to 3 weeks from the date of purchase to arrive to me from the supplier. Delivery to you will depend on the delivery option you choose.